Fotomoto

A Note about Sizes

A Note about Sizes

Currently, I cannot set the size options for purchasing each print so I have listed the largest optimum print size. Almost all images can be made to fit standard sizes by adding black around the edges. If you are not able to purchase the size you want, send me a message or leave a comment and I will upload an image optimized so you can purchase your desired size. I apologize for any inconvenience and am working on a better solution.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Capitol Reef National Park, Utah, 2010

Cohab Canyon, Capitol Reef National Park, Utah, 2010

Largest print size: 20x27 in

Slot canyon in Cohab Canyon, Capitol Reef National Park, Utah, 2010

Largest print size: 33x14 in


Capitol Gorge, Capitol Reef National Park, Utah, 2010

Largest print size: 20x45 in

No comments:

Post a Comment